Road Safety Activity Badge
To gain this badge, Cub Scouts must complete the following:
- Draw or photograph ten different traffic signs and explain what they mean.
- Show how to use the Green Cross Code.
- Tell a leader about the importance of different types of pedestrian crossing and know how to use them safely.
- Show that you know how to behave safely as a car passenger.
- Show how to use a public telephone or mobile telephone and know how to make an emergency telephone call.
- Make a poster to promote road safety to pedestrians or cyclists.