Cub Scouts should complete four activities from the following:
- Over a period of time help another Cub during Pack activities; this could be for a new Cub's first few weeks in the Pack or during a residential experience.
- Over a period of time, carry out good turns for someone outside of the Pack. This could be helping a relative with housework or doing some work in the local community.
- Describe an occasion that you found particularly challenging and explain how you did your best.
- Find out about someone who has done their best.
- Take an active part in the leadership of the Pack.
- Help to run a Pack activity or game.
- Take part in Pack Forums and be a role model for younger Cubs.
- Take an active part in an act of worship, reflection or celebration with other Cub Scouts. This could be in the form of St George's Day celebrations, Remembrance Day or Scouts' Own.
- Find out about a faith other than your own. This should include places of worship and a festival or ceremony. If possible a visit to a place of worship should be undertaken or a visit from a religious leader arranged.
- Hold the My Faith Activity Badge.