Entertainer Activity Badge
To gain this badge Cub Scouts must complete two of the following:
- Help to make up a mime or play and perform it.
- Perform a puppet play or shadowgraph using puppets which you have made.
- Help to plan and make an entertainment recorded on video or audiotape.
- Sing two songs.
- Perform some folk or traditional dances.
- Make a selection of simple rhythm instruments and use them as accompaniments.
- Tell a story to an audience.
- Make up and perform a dance to a piece of music of your choice.
- Help plan and perform a series of magic tricks.
- Take part in a show, concert or band performance.