Cub Scouts should complete three of the following:
- Find out about a place of worship (preferably different from your own) in their local community. Find out what happens there and tell other Cub Scouts about it. If possible you should visit a place of worship or meet a religious leader.
- Organise a fundraising event for a charity of their choice.
- Over a period of a month take good care of a pet. Make a record of how you have cared for your pet, for example, food, exercise, and cleaning/grooming.
- Meet or visit someone who helps your local community, such as a police officer, a fire fighter or lifeboat crew member. Explain to others what you have learned and how we can help them to do their job.
- Find out what hazards there could be in your home, meeting place or campsite. Help other Cub Scouts to be aware of any dangers.
- Learn the following basic first aid: controlling bleeding, burns and scalds, airway protection and how and when to get help.