The Beaver Scout must complete four activities, at least one from each area.
- learn about fair trade products
- taste and/or prepare food from around the world
- learn about different faiths and beliefs
- take part in a tradition from around the UK. This could be about preparing local food, folk dancing or singing songs etc. Examples include cheese rolling, well dressing, maypole dancing
- play or make an instrument from another country. For example a didgeridoo, drums, castanets or rain sticks, etc.
- learn a Promise from another country
- learn a greeting in another language
- take part in a Scouting activity from another country
- meet a Scout from another country.
- organise an activity to clean up the environment, eg litter pick
- learn about the Country Code
- get involved in a recycling project, such as for paper, glass or ink cartridges
- plant trees or flowers
- learn how to save energy
- learn about wildlife conservation.