For this challenge, the Beaver Scout must complete four activities, at least one from each area.
- act or mime a simple scene
- learn a new song and sing it
- make a model out of something, such as junk, kit or Lego
- make an instrument and play it.
- try some simple cooking, like making cakes or decorating biscuits
- make a hot drink safely.
- learn how a simple mechanism works, eg a lock, bike pump, Meccano, etc
- learn what a magnet does
- use some food colouring to, for example, tie-dye some material or watch celery change colour
- light a bulb using a simple circuit.